HEALTHCARE FACILITIES PLAN REVIEW
The Emergency Management Bureau is responsible for the review and approval of emergency plans for healthcare facilities pursuant to the Florida State Statutes.
The following documents are provided to assist with the development and submission of Healthcare Comprehensive Emergency Management Plans (CEMP) and the annual updates to them:
(The below items should be laid out in this format but be hyperlinks to the PDF documents.)
- Guidelines for New Facilities
- Cross-Walk Development Review for CEMP
State Criteria Sheets
- Adult Day Care Facilities
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Intermediate Care Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Residential Treatment Facilities
To request a review of an existing or new plan please call 352-369-8100.